~The African Violet.....In Full Bloom~

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

~God's Grace~

When we fall and miss the mark, we as Christians need to learn from our mistake. But don't beat yourself up because of your mishap. We should repent and do better the next time. We shouldn't omit going to church or isolate ourselves from others. God's grace will sustain you.  The BLOOD OF JESUS (BOJ) has cleansed us from all unrighteousness. I am thankful that I serve the God of a 2nd chance. Often times I miss the mark...but I have the assurance that God's grace is sufficient.

This is not a "Get Out of Jail Free" card......and we aren't to abuse it.....but I know that the more I seek God......... the less times I will miss the mark.

I thank God for his grace and his mercy that is ever present.

2 comments:

  1. I just stated this somewhere.. The more you choose not to sin the more of God's Grace & Favor you will receive... We all fall short of God's Glory but we all have to rise above "God knows my heart" and cannot keep repeating the same sin.. You have to make an active choice not to sin.. I am grateful for mercy, which is for those of us who cant seem rise above our sins, but I personally strive for Grace & Favor! Love the post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.....its a process. I Thank GOD I am NOT where I used to be...... :)

    ReplyDelete