~The African Violet.....In Full Bloom~

Saturday, March 26, 2011

~FAITH is the Reciprocal of Fear~

In my studies....I have found that Faith is the recipricoal of fear. The same energy we give to fear or faith will produce, the results, we envisioned. The scripture says ..."Now Faith is the evidence of things hoped for"...its the same principle if we say.."Now fear is the evidence of things hoped for". We must focus on our FAITH in GOD, instead of our fear in the devil (notice he's not worth the caps) :) .
I've heard on more occasions than I can count people discussing fear. I used to operate out of fear. I would act a certain way or do a certain thing because I was operating in fear. Then I began to medidate on the word of God and realized that in Luke 10:19 it says....Behold, I give unto power to tread on serpents and scorpians and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing by any means hurt you. Whoah...what a revelation!
Then I got real bold with it and began to laugh at the enemy and his traps. I was like hmn...you weren't even good enough to remain in heaven. God has ALL the victory in Luke 10:18 it says....I saw satan fall like lightening from heaven. LOL
According to our FAITH we can do the impossible........Mathew 9:29...clearly states...According to your faith BE IT UNTO to you. This leads me to believe that if we operate in FAITH and our lifestyle is in line with God's will. He will give us the desires of our heart.
Todays affirmation for me is: I will NO longer allow fear to dictate my life. I will OPERATE in FAITH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment