~The African Violet.....In Full Bloom~

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

~April 20, 2011~

On this day...I can truly say I'm humbled and thankful for the Universe that has allowed me to see another year.
Another  year to get it right........
Another year to say i'm sorry......
Another year to grow.......
Another year to laugh and experience life lessons, and to commit to being a better person.
Another year to LOVE without expectations...
Another year to appreciate the laughter of my 4 grandsons....
Another year to see my son and daughter grow and become their unique selves....
Another year to grow closer to my wonderful daughter in law......
Another year to allow God's master plan to unfold in my life.....
I'm thankful for the little things.....
The rain....the sun that shines....in the early morn.
The birds that sing, welcoming a new day........
Your kiss on my forehead........and your words and deeds that tell me ....you LOVE ME in 'In Spite of  the CRAZY'.I'm thankful for this blessed body of mine......Although it acts up sometimes....i'm thankful for every triumphant endeavor we have overcame.
I'm thankful for my family.......you all are special in your unique way....we have the relationship we are suppose to have....or we wouldn't be having it.....(think on that)I am thankful for those that have left my life...and those that remain...I'm thankful for my enemies.....and my wonderful friends...For  you all have assisted in the the making of Andrea.......In Everything I GIVE THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment