~The African Violet.....In Full Bloom~

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

~Healing Scriptures~

During My Illness.....I would read these passages of scripture and recite these words........

God is a Healer~

Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. therefore I give no place to sickness or pain.
for God sent his word and healed me. Psalms 107:20

No evil will befall me, neither shall any plague ome near my dwelling.
For You have given Your angels charge over me. they keep me in all my ways.
In my pathways is life, healing and health. Psalms 91:10:11: Proverbs 12:28

Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. Therefore i refuse to allow
sickness to dominate my body. The life of God flows within me bringing
healing to every fiber of my being. Mathew 8:17; John 6:63

Every organ and tissue of my body functions in the perfection that God
created it to function. I forbid any malfunction in m body in Jesus Name.
Genesis 1:28, 31

Your word manifest in my body, causing growths to disappear.
Sickness is a thing of the past. I make demand on my bones and joints
to function properly in Jesus' Name. Mark 11:23: Mathew 17:20

No comments:

Post a Comment